Sonntag, 23. September 2007

2 months

I shall keep track of my time here. I feel it is necessary. There is so much to see and do and only a year, well now 10 months approximatly. I would like to go to amsterdam for christmas. I hear they decorate it very nice and it is very cute, but it is also very expensive and they have a huge new years event so it is hard to get someplace to sleep. We shall see.
I haven't done anything very exciting since my last blog, pretty normal days. Hating planning London but actually getting excited for it now. We have a hostel booked... only 90 SFr for the 6 nights... and there are some fun free things to do in london, a couple free clubs to get into, some free walks, and lots of free museums. I am also excited to see stonehenge.
I may go to a hostel in the mountains for two nights this week also. Thursday and Friday night, it is only 23 SFr a night, and has amazing hiking trails and an open kitchen so you don't need to go out to eat all the time. Supposidly a lot of americans go to this hostel because Rick Starks or something, some tourist writter, included a chapter about grimmelwald (the city) in one of his books... so maybe I shall meet some english speakers and have a good time for a couple of nights.
Tomorrow me and the kids shall go to the zoo. I'm not a huge fan of the zoo, but it is free and in bern and I enjoy going out and doing things with the kids rather than staying in the house all day so woopy.
It is strange how quickly ones mood can change, and how little it takes to make it happen. Yesterday I was somewhat blue, bored, and lonely. Today I am craving adventure and psyched about my trips that are less than a week away. I shall spend too much money I am sure, but oh well, how often do you get to be in europe, minus all the people that live here and are rich enough to come here all the time I suppose.
I also talked to a friend that was in sweeden for a year, then up and moved to argentina and uses poker as his source of income. Sweet, so anything really is possible.

Keine Kommentare: