Mittwoch, 26. September 2007

a perfect world

Totally and completely psyched. Thats right. I'm just grand and dandy. I could dance like a child and laugh until i threw up... well maybe not.
But- I got paid a bonus of 40 Sfr. I got paid my whole month today. If all goes well tomorrow night I shall be in the mountains until sunday. Then I get to play in an empty house (hopefully) for a day or two and then off to Germany to fly to LONDON BABY.
I bought a good yoga book finally... deciding that dishing out the money would reward me in the long run, and started practicing. It makes me sad that things that look easy, that I swear I could do, I just can't, but I am still enjoying doing what I can and stumbling and stretching and flopping through what I can't.
MMM I love adventures, love love love.
And I hate planning them.

Funny thing I read:
A perfect world is where
the french are the chefs
the italians are the lovers
the british are the police
the germans are the mechanics
and the swiss run the trains

an imperfect world is where
the british are the chefs
the swiss are the lovers
the germas are the police
the french are the mechanics
and the italians run the trains

Keine Kommentare: