Dienstag, 21. August 2007

Ahh

How do people plan vacations? Perhaps it is because I don't have endless amounts of money and am trying to get to London (somewhere very expensive) and spend very little to travel around there, but oh goodness I feel like this is an imposible task. At least I decided to hopefully go on my first vacation to a place that speaks english. I feel that will make the trip a little simpler. At least I can ask ANYONE any question with hopes that they will understand me rather than trying to guess what person looks like they might understand english.

So if anyone reading this has any suggestions on planning an inexpensive (i.e. very cheap) vacation I would be delighted to hear. And if anyone has been to London and has London specific ideas that would also be great.... this is hopefully going to happen the first week of october.

Keine Kommentare: